Welcome, River Valley Members!
Thanks for your interest in the Glasshouse Realty Group and River Valley Credit Union partnership.
Every decision we make is grounded in our mission to help our members do more than they ever thought possible.
That’s why we’re proud to partner with Glasshouse Realty Group, a locally owned and operated real estate brokerage that’s offering River Valley Credit Union members who choose a Glasshouse realtor anywhere from $600–$3,000 cash back at closing.
These rebates are calculated based on a percentage of home sales price (with an example range of $100,000–$500,000) and are offered to all members who work with Glasshouse to buy or sell property. In some cases, these rebates can take care of closing costs entirely!
- Apply for a loan with River Valley Credit Union and get pre-approved by the next business day! Ask for Charity Jackson or Jen Russell.
- Contact Emily Freiberger or Sophia Florschuetz, River Valley Credit Union’s trusted realtor team.
Contact us to meet with one of our trusted realtors.
How do I begin the process if I’m a first-time home buyer?
We love helping first-time home buyers! Here’s a checklist of the basics:
- Talk with the River Valley Credit Union mortgage loan experts and get pre-approved for a home loan.
- Meet with Sophia or Emily, River Valley Credit Union’s dedicated realtor team.
- Identify your preferred location, price point and style of home. Here’s a calculator to help you determine how much you can afford, which we recommend considering in addition to your pre-approved amount.
- Tour homes with your realtor.
- Make an offer and land your dream home!
Go Local. Go Glasshouse.
What do I need to do before I list my home?
First, hire a trusted realtor. If you’re thinking about making any renovations or updates before you sell, your realtor can help you determine which upgrades won’t net a big return at resale (hint: costly kitchen and bathroom upgrades are high on that list).
Second, make sure you declutter so your home can look its best during showings!
Why should I choose Glasshouse Realty group versus other brokerages?
The shorter answer: Because we don’t want our members to rely on realtors who are stuck in the 80’s.
Some Telltale Signs of a Dated Realtor
The longer answer: In addition to the exclusive rebate offered through our partnership, Glasshouse provides full access to all MLS listings. Our agents deliver a personalized experience for each and every one of their clients. They’re experts in the local market and everything the area has to offer. From first-time buyers to seasoned homeowners, Glasshouse agents guide their clients through every part of the process.
They know how to make sure your home looks its best in photos, and where to advertise your listing to ensure the right customers are seeing it. (You’d be surprised how many realtors don’t.) They’re also equipped to consult remotely on everything from listings and virtual tours to contracts and inspection reports. (Again, you’d be surprised how many other realtors aren’t).